Monday 9 April 2007

How is my English level: TOEFL for the first time

Yeah, I know. I could not wait. Today I decided to test my English level right away. I went to Enforex (representants of the Kaplan Institute) and did the 3-hours long exam, computer based.

It was not hard. Unfortunately, in the middle of the Reading part, an old women started cell-phoning very loud outside my classroom. I had to interrupt my test to tell her to shut up :) You can imagine how difficult it was to concentrate again after that.

Even though I wll know the final note by tomorrow, I do have the preliminary results:

Section Right Wrong
Listening 42 7
Structure 20 5
Reafing 51 9

They will analyse the Writing section and let me know the final score by tomorrow. I need more than 100 points to study anywhere.

I can't complain. It is the first time that I do the TOEFL practice and I had not much idea about it. I must say, though, that it is very similar to the German exams I did: DSH and TestDAF.

No comments: